Nokturnl Events Presents
Oktoberfest in the Gardens 2012
3:00pm, Sat 13th October, 2012
Supreme Court Gardens, WA
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Oktoberfest in the Gardens is back in 2012 so dust off last year’s dirndl and get ready for a jam packed day of Bavarian culture at its absolute best in the picturesque Supreme Court Gardens, Perth.
As a festival, 'Oktoberfest in the Gardens' offers you so much more for a fraction of the price. We'll be presenting the first 5,000 through the door with a complimentary event stein upon entry, running a number of on-stage Oktoberfest competitions and giving away a major door prize (see details below).
Everyone will have access to the main beer hall housing the Oktoberfest main stage with table seating provided for thousands. The atmosphere will be electric!
This year Nokturnl Events are bringing you:
- A giant big top marquee to house Perth's largest Oktoberfest beer hall seen to date!
- Two stages hosting some of Perth's hottest talent playing all the songs you know and love.
- A selection of authentic German beer imports and top shelf local craft beers, ciders and RTD's.
- Traditional German cuisine prepared by the best local German butchers/chefs.
- A sideshow alley for the young at heart.
- Roving entertainers, and much much more...
Thanks to our major sponsors (Hofbrau & BusAbout) we'll be giving away a fully inclusive trip for 2 to the real Munich Oktoberfest in 2013. All you need to do to win this amazing prize is sign up as a Nokturnl member and keep your ears out for the big draw at the event!
More information at www.oktoberfest2012.com.au