Elmar's in the Valley presents
Elmar's in the Valley OKTOBERFEST FAMILY DAY 2017 - Sunday 22 Oct Tickets
11:00am, Sun 22 October, 2017
Elmar's in the Valley, HENLEY BROOK, WA
Enjoy a day of live music, steins and plenty of outdoor fun! Elmar's Oktoberfest is the perfect opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy Germany's biggest festival in the Swan Valley's largest Biergarten. This year we are going BIG! More bars, more entertainment and more FUN!!! Dress up in your finest Lederhosen and Dirndl for plenty of amusement and games, including stein holding, Bratwurst eating, tug-o-war and some new and exciting games this year! The beer will be flowing and BBQ sizzling, with delicious German goodies. Oktoberfest on Sunday 22nd October is an all age's event, with a Bouncy Castle, Bucking Bull and other games to entertain the family and kids.
This is an all ages event.
Kids 12 years and under are FREE of charge
Oktoberfest is a CASH only event. Please bring cash along to avoid the ATM queues.
Premium tickets are strictly 18+. Your premium ticket includes; entry through our Premium line, one original beer or a glass of wine, an Elmar's Bratwurst for lunch with chips or a pretzel, and to really get you in the festival spirit - a piece of Oktoberfest attire! Available for Saturday 14th Oct, Saturday 21st Oct and Sunday 22nd Oct 2017.
PARKING & TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE
Free onsite parking available at the venue for both cars and buses.
Go West will be running two shuttle bus routes - one from Ellenbrook shops and the other from Guildford Train Station, directly to the venue, and back after the event.
Shuttle Bus tickets are available as an add-on when purchasing event tickets online for $10+bf (one way)
For more information head to www.elmars.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No refunds on any tickets purchased-no special circumstances that tickets can be refunded
- No swapping of event dates
- No Pass Outs
- No entry to the venue after 3pm
- Bars close at 4pm or at management's discretion
- No refunds on purchased glassware
- No food or Drinks to be brought in on site- for all Oktoberfest events
- Cash Only Event- ATM on site- bring money to avoid the queues
- Venue opens at 11am- be the first to come in this year to beat the rush
- Be Safe and drinks lots of water throughout the day
- No glass or ceramic steins accepted on entry
- Elmar's in the Valley is proud to promote a DRUG FREE EVENT