Dudley Page – New Years Eve 2016 Tickets
6:00pm, Sat 31 December, 2016
Dudley Page Reserve, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Your entry ticket means you can spend the evening getting your face painted, jumping on the jumping castle, dancing to the live music or just sit back and relax the whole night with friends and family watching the incredible views Sydney Harbor has to offer with the 9pm and midnight firework display!
- 1x General Admission Ticket $35 admits 1 adult + children under 5 years. GA ticket applies to 17 years and above.
- Concession ticket $15 are available to persons who hold a pension card for; aged pensioners, health care card, registered carers, or if you are 5 - 16 years old
- Children under 18 must have a valid ticket and be accompanied by a ticket holding parent, adult legal guardian or adult eligible carer at all times.
- Conditions of entry apply to all ticket holders
- Tickets will sell out prior to event day, get your tickets now to avoid disappointment
* Total price shown below is in AUD and includes booking fee and GST.
You will need to bring your own picnic rug. Low chair without legs are permitted on site. If you require the standard sized chair for mobility issues you will be asked to position yourself at the back of the crowd closest to the bar and food service area.
Food & Beverages
Food can be purchased from the food stalls and drinks from the bars set up on site.
Strictly no BYO alcohol or unsealed beverage containers.
You may bring your own food into the venue.
Bar has EFTPOS facilities
Food stalls are cash only
The venue gates open for at 6pm, you may queue before this time. Generally the crowd starts to line up from 4.30pm to be able to access the bets vantage point at the front. If having the most front vantage point does not bother you then you may enter at anytime as there is loads of room for everyone!
The event concludes at 0030am. The venue will be cleared of patrons altogether by 1am. Please respect the neighbours as you leave and note that the neighbouring streets & parks are alcohol free zones.
No parking is available in the nearby area. Walk or catch Public Transport. Call 131 500 for more info.
Taxis and Buses are available to the event, after the event it is best to take a bus (that will pick you up from the venue) to Bondi Junction or Edgecliff station. Note, additional services will run on the evening hopefully making your journey home as easy as possible.
NYE Road Closures
Many of the roads around Dudley Page Reserve will be closed on New Year's Eve. Check live traffic website
There is EFTPOS available at the bar. The food vendors are cash only.
We strongly recommend that everyone catches buses which generally exit the venue in approx 30 to 60mins. The neighbouring roads are closed from 3pm to 2am so even if you were able to find a car space it would be a long way from the event.
The venue is grass underfoot so it is advisable to wear comfortable flat shoes.
No parking is available in the nearby area. Walk or catch Public TransportThis external link will open in a new window. Call 131 500 for more info.
Taxis and Buses are available to the event, after the event it is best to take a bus (that will pick you up from the venue) to Bondi Junction station. Note, additional services will run on the evening hopefully making your journey home as easy as possible. In 2015 all the patrons were cleared by 1am by the Sydney bus network.
Conditions of Entry
All patrons entering will be subject to bag searches.
Children under 18 must have a valid ticket and be accompanied by a ticket holding parent, adult legal guardian or adult eligible carer at all times.
Persons are prohibited from entering with the following items:
- Glass containers.
- Drinks or drink bottles of any kind that have been opened
- Knives, including the picnic food style knife
- Illegal or Illicit substances of any kind.
- Musical Instruments or Air horns.
- Prams (must be left inside the entrance gate and picked up as you exit)
- Confetti or shredded Paper
- Fireworks, flares or explosives
- Umbrellas, chairs and tents (Foldup chairs with a height of less than 15cm accepted).
- Weapons or knives.
- Animals (except for authorised guide dogs/companion dogs).
- Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters.
- Any other object which may be used as a missile or weapon.
- Any other object that the organiser considers inappropriate