Chugg Entertainment Presents
City and Colour - Solo Acoustic Set Tickets NSW
6:30pm, Wed 17th July, 2013
The Standard, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Dallas Green - better known by his moniker City and Colour - will be paying his dedicated Australian fan base a visit this month, for two very special shows in Sydney and Melbourne to promote the release of his new album The Hurry and The Harm.
Following up on his promise to visit his home-away-from-home as soon as humanly possible, Green will play these two intimate Australian showcases at The Standard in Sydney on Wednesday 17th July and Melbourne's The Toff In Town on Friday 19th July. Playing solo and acoustic for these two rare shows, fans who miss out on tickets won't have to wait long for details of the national run of shows with the full band to be announced on the same visit.
As these shows will take place in intimate venues and tickets will be in high demand, we ask you to take note of the following points. Tickets are on sale from 9am (AEST), Friday 5th July.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
- There is strict limit of two (2) tickets per customer, per show.
- Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show may have their additional transactions cancelled.
- These shows are strictly 18+ only. To gain entry, all patrons must produce valid photo identification showing they are 18 years or older.
- Tickets are strictly not transferrable and there are no re-issues available for this event.
- Upon entry to the venue patrons will be given a wristband. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and must not be tampered with.
- Wristbands must be collected and signed for by the credit card holder who is the only person authorised to collect. For identification purposes the customer must present 3 things to collect the wristbands:
- (a) their barcoded Moshtix ticket, which will be sent to the email address specified during booking as a PDF attachment once the card has been successfully charged;
- (b) the original credit card used when purchasing the tickets; and
- (c) valid Photo ID.
- All patrons attending must arrive with their guest to collect their entry wristbands together. Wristbands can be collected from the following times:
- Sydney: Doors will open from 6:30 PM, support starts at 7:30 PM
- Melbourne: Doors will open from 6:30 PM, support starts at 7:30 PM
- Any person that: resells a ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells a ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers a ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses a ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of the promoter will have their entire transaction cancelled.
- These conditions are in addition to the Moshtix's existing terms and conditions which can be found here http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/faq/faq-terms-and-conditions
Other events you may like
JAMES SQUIRE PRESENTS
LIVING A SQUIRE'S LIFE, PART 1
By Ian Gerrard, 17th July, 2014
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to James Squire Tours. Today's trip is rather special - as we take you into the essence of James Squire himself, from his wild youth...