Bass Control 2013 Tickets NSW
1:00pm, Sat 23rd November, 2013
Charles Moses Stadium, Howie Complex and Exhibition Halls - Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
This event has passed and sales are now closed
For full lineup and event information please go to www.basscontrol.com.au
- · 40 hours of the world's best music.
- · 4 arenas of hard music madness.
- · 64 of the world's best hard dance international and local artists.
- · 300,000 watts of sound with no turn down period.
- · Massive carnival area.
- · LED walls, projection screens.
- · Dancers, promo girls, entertainers, market stalls.
- · More lights, lasers and effects than you can fit into a concert.
- · 2 X chill-out arenas.
- · 2 X massive VIP Arenas.
- · On site mobile ATM.
GOLD CLASS VIP TICKETS INCLUDES:
- · VIP fast lane entry. Straight in no delay.
- · Free unlimited access to all amusement rides plus fast lane entry to skip the quotes.
- · Bass Control 2013 event T- Shirt worth $30.
- · Exclusive Access to the VIP area to the right of stage.
- · VIP pass and Powerhouse Productions VIP Lanyard.
- · Meet and greet all the International and Local DJs.
- · Signing schedule to get signatures off your favourite DJs.
- · Fresh Fruit Platter.
- · Private Bar Area, seating and tables.
AFTER PARTY INFORMATION
- · Bass Control 2013 official After Party is located at MASIF nightclub.
- · After Party runs from 10pm to 6am after Bass Control Festival.
- · All Early Bird tickets will receive a FREE ticket to the After Party.
- · The After Party will feature most (Not all) of the Internationals from Bass Control.
- · After Party tickets will be available with for an additional $30 with any other ticket type.
- · After Party tickets can ONLY be purchased with a festival ticket.
- · You must attend Bass Control in order to collect your "After Party Wrist Band" to get access
- · If you do not attend Bass Control you will not get access to After Party.
- · After party tickets cannot be sold separately and names cannot be transferred.
- · After party tickets are very limited and will sell out fast.
The venue is a 5 min walk to the Sydney Olympic Park Train Station. For those driving in, there is a multi-storey car park located at P1. Please see www.basscontrol.com.au for more information on parking and public transport.
The "Full Name" and "Date of Birth" on the ticket must match the "Full Name" and "Date of Birth" on your ID presented at the time of entry. If the details have been tampered, your ticket/s will be cancelled and no refund provided.
JOIN OUR MAILING LISTS & WIN A FREE VIP UPGRADE!
Choose to receive the latest Bass Control news directly from Powerhouse Productions by any means including email, sms or post (you will see the option to do this on the first page when you book tickets. Select YES to subscribe - see example image below).
By doing so you will be in the running to win one of 20 Free Gold Class VIP upgrades to Bass Control 2013. Winners will be contacted via email.
Please note that this section is not related to your moshguide subscriptions or special offers, which may be managed by accessing your personal account after completing this purchase.
Other events you may like
JAMES SQUIRE PRESENTS
CRAFTING THE BLUES
By Ian Gerrard, 17th July, 2014
James Squire would have known all about the blues. Maybe not the actual style of music - the twang, the bottleneck slide, the pentatonic scale; those distinctive elements hadn't been...