Australian Fitness and Health Expo Tickets
10:00am, Sat 5th April, 2014 - 5:00pm, Sun 6th April, 2014
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Wharf, VIC
Stay fit, look good and feel great after a visit to the Australian Fitness & Health Expo, the largest fitness expo in the southern hemisphere coming to Melbourne, 5 - 6 April.
Maximise your energy and inspiration with live fitness demos, cutting edge training techniques and exclusive specials on the latest apparel, sports nutrition and supplements.
Need workout gear? Take advantage of the show-only specials on all your favourite workout gear, from clothing, to footwear, accessories and equipment from brands including Asics, Lorna Jane, Garmin and Skins. Find out more
VIP Group Training Sessions
Don't miss your chance to be trained by Australia's most influential fitness personality and best-selling author Michelle Bridges or fellow trainer from The Biggest Loser, Commando Steve. Find out more
Where else will you get the chance to meet loads of fitness and health celebrities? At this year's Expo, you can not only meet Michelle Bridges and Commando Steve but also Teresa Cutter, Alistair Overeem, Benson Henderson, Michael Klim, Anna Meares and Derek Boyer just to name a few! Find out more
Latest in Sports Nutrition & Supplements
Stock up on the latest in sports nutrition, supplements and high performing training products. Find out more
Features Stages & Competitions
The Australian Fitness & Health Expo has it all! Be inspired, get involved, and meet fitness experts at the range of Feature Stages and Competitions, including:
- · The Reebok Arena which will host Australia's top 60 Cross Fit athletes
- · The MMA Zone showcasing the Jiu Jitsu State Championships
- · The Australian Powerlifting Championships & International Pacific Invitational on the Powerlifting Stage
- · The Asia Pacific Amateur Boxing Championships in the Sting Boxing Arena
- · Group Fitness Demos, Celebrity Appearances and Bodybuilding competitions on the Main Stage
- · Fitness Demo's on the Les Mills Stage
- · Cooking demonstrations, Q&A sessions and celebrity appearances on the Team Up Healthy Living & Endurance Stage
The Expo is open only to those in the fitness/health trade on Friday 4th April, with general and trade admission on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th April.
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Saturday 5th - Sunday 6th
9.30am - 5.30pm