SOLD OUT - ALONE [an existential evocation] - Wed 21 Feb Tickets
6:00pm, Wed 21 February, 2018
Secret Location | Melbourne, VIC
This event has passed and sales are now closed
Direct from Los Angeles, California, The ALONE Experience hits Melbourne with a series of artistically disquieting experiences.
ALONE [an existential evocation], the acclaimed Los Angeles based experience, which has been in operation over the past five. Now the experience has come to Melbourne with a run of "THE / / / / / SEQUENCE", a fully immersive 60-minute walkthrough experience, which you move through by yourself, beginning on Valentine's Day, 14 February.
ALONE explores the complex folds of the human psyche, extracting you, the participant, from your comfort zone and embedding you within our idiosyncratic dream world. Your body may be aggressively touched and moved or tenderly embraced or utterly left displaced and alone.
WHERE: Undisclosed. Location information will be emailed to each participant 24-hours prior to their ticketed date/time.
Join ALONE's insider's list for access to upcoming experiences at: www.aloneexperience.com.au
ALONE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE & ENTRY:
- THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY. No one under 18 years can be admitted.
- Each participant must sign a Waiver in order to be admitted.
- The experience is not recommended for audience members who are not in good physical health, are pregnant, or suffer from vertigo.
- Because of the immersive nature of this experience, you may be made to stand, run, walk, crawl, climb stairs, be physically touched, moved and handled by our performers, get wet, get dirty, and wear face paint and pigment/dyes. You will also experience moments of complete darkness, fog, strobe lights and other theatrical effects.
- You may be given items to eat or drink during the experience. Consume these items at your own discretion.
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing. ABSOLUTELY NO FLIP FLOPS OR HIGH HEELS.
- You may get wet or dirty during the experience. Please dress appropriately. ALONE is not responsible for damage to clothing.
- Bags, purses, hats, coats and personal belongings are not permitted inside the experience. We suggest you leave them in your vehicle.
- We reserve the right to eject any audience member from the premises due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time, without refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the show to anyone who appears intoxicated, at the discretion of our staff, without refund. Please do not come to ALONE intoxicated.
- Recording of any kind (photography, video, or audio) is prohibited inside the experience. Participants who violate this rule will be removed without refund.
- All electronic devices of any kind must be turned completely off, or left with your personal belongings. If any light-emitting device is found during the experience, you will be ejected without refund.
- FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT WWW.ALONEEXPERIENCE.COM.AU